A JOURNEY TO "HIS" WORLD

It was a warm sunny day of December when my flight touched down the runway of that international airport. My heart flipped and fluttered at the feel of landing. There was very little time and so many things to do.
The stay of two days at the city was indeed going to b a long one. i wanted the days to come to an end soon, so that I can start my journey towards my aim ASAP. My actual destination was about 3 hours away from the current city I was staying put at and I had some sweet lil dreams in my kitty which I had set out to fulfill on my own.

So, at last the day had come, and with the start of my journey again I was lost in the thoughts..........

" hey I miss you! why can't we be together? I hate this distance!"
" can't help dear, it is meant to be like this. maybe there is something good in store for us in future."
" but when is this time gonna come?"
" soon sweety, soon. AMEN"

PERIOD

Yes, that "soon" was here! I craned my neck to see outside the window and tried to familiarize my eyes to the brightness outside. I must have slept for sometime. The place outside was a famous hill station and I could see a lot of people, who had come here to take an off from there daily schedules and admire the beauty of that place. but I had no interest in all that. all I wanted was to reach soon. We still had more than an hour to go, so I decided to close my eyes again and lose myself in the thoughts.....

" hey! I have a surprise for you."
" and....what is that?
" can't you guess it?"
" well, umm, this so sudden and random, I am unable to make out anything right now, so it's better you tell me yourself"
" ok then....get ready for me because I am going to disturb you for the coming 15 days!"
" SHIT! oh sorry! I mean, is that actually going to happen! are you sure of what you are saying? oh goodness it's kinda shock! am I really going to see you?"
" yes baby....we are going to be with each other after all."

PERIOD

I was tired of sitting inside the car for more than 2 hours. The small cars give me a feeling of claustrophobia and besides that my legs were getting cramped. I wanted to come to a halt and walk for sometime but my anxiety was taking over my weariness, I was good enough to go some more!
The main thing was that I was shooting two birds with one stone. I had decided to have a stint at a workplace of my interest as well as meet that special person of my life. I wont say it just happened, but the circumstances and the environment helped me to follow my dreams. and there I was in "his" city.
I still had to wait for a whole day/24 hours to see him! My temporary home was a cozy one and a companion was jolly. I couldn't tell if I was going to have a sleepless night or a peaceful sleep. The reason for which will be the same and obvious. I already had talked to "him" about my arrival and we were more than excited to see each other after a year!

PERIOD

It was a comfortable bed and a warm, bright and sunny December morning. I opened my eyes and smiled faintly. Had a hearty breakfast and started with my chores. Evening was planned for a dinner with "him" and "he" showing me the city and my workplace.

Came the evening, my heart was restless. I dressed casually as always. " he" messaged me that "he" had reached. I saw him walking towards me.......

" HEY".....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the odds met

And this what we call is ‘life’

A COCOON FOR THE TWO