a fun ride....

it was a lazy Monday, as it has been always for me from some time now. me and my new friend are loitering inside the ISBT wid a hot cup of tea. the bus is due to come to its port in around 15 mins...we being females strt chattering as it is a daily need for our species...i m actually too excitd about my trip to Tezpur or more elaborately, to Tezpur University...my work is to submit my forms...but my motto;to have some wholesome time alone wid my frnds..away from home!!!

the bus comes and we don't notice...the bus waits and we don't notice...the bus starts we still don't notice...the bus leaves and suddenly it struck to us both tht its about time we looked for our bus...till thn it is too late...the bus left us!!!!!! oh my god!!! heaven has befallen us...my dream..was it coming to an end?? i could see it leaving..and so was my dream of meeting my frnds..

but the ISBT ppl comes to our rescue..they litrally stop the bus for the two passengers they left..its funny,but evn aftr being waitng in the bus station we have to take an auto n catch the bus!!! so my dream was still safe...jessica* and me get into the bus huffing and puffing for breath...and thus starts my journey...now i am 99% sure tht whtevr may come we will reach our destination!!!


well this is it guys..saving some of it for my next post...till then ciao!!!

N.B:- (*) have changed the name for the sake of privacy!! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When the odds met

And this what we call is ‘life’

A COCOON FOR THE TWO